285 gsm · 100% α-Cellulose · bright white · pearl-finish
Hahnemühle FineArt Pearl is a cellulose-based FineArt inkjet paper with an inkjet coating specially tailored for FineArt use. The bright white paper has a delicately textured surface and a smooth, silky feel. In combination with the premium inkjet coating, it produces an elegant finish with a subtle, pearl-gloss effect. Once printed, the paper impresses with outstanding reproduction of colour and detail, deep blacks and striking contrasts. The acid- and lignin-free FineArt Pearl meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and is ideal for printing high-quality black and white as well as colour photographs.
- 285 gsm, 100% α-cellulose
- Bright white
- Delicately textured surface
- Pearl-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
There are no reviews yet.