€ 140.00 "Excluding Vat"
The corrugated cardboard for these boxes consists of acid free, age resistant archive cardboard and meets the requirements of DIN 6738, ISO 9706, ISO 16245. Consequently, the boxes – that are available in four sizes – are well suited for protecting valuable art treasures and documents from light, dust and atmospheric impact.
The box for formats up to A4 is made of 1.6 mm microwave cardboard (E-Wave) while the other sizes – up to A2 – feature 3 mm-microwave cardboards walls (B-Wave). All the boxes feature a dove-grey exterior, with the wave and the interior being coloured natural white.
The boxes are delivered in space saving 10 items or 25 item packages and are assembled quickly and easily.
|Dimensions||31 × 23 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
· 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
· Natural white, without optical brighteners
· Soft, lightly textured felt structure
· Matt premium inkjet coating for
outstanding print results
· Acid- and lignin-free
· ISO 9706 conform / museum quality
for highest age resistance
· Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
· ICC-profiles available on